- - Engineering
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Role focuses on welding, metal fabricating and mechanic support.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform basic repair/fabrication of steel and aluminum hand rails, gates, fences, sign brackets and equipment.
- Perform trouble shooting, diagnostics, preventative maintenance and repair of small utility carts and gas powered equipment.
- Required work schedule of first and second shift availability, weekends and holidays.
- Assist with special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5 years experience in metal fabricating, welding or small engine mechanic experience
- Experience in metal fabrication, fitting, joining, and repairing of steel, aluminum or stainless metals.
- Proficient in Mig, Tig, Stick welding and brazing techniques.
- Experience in 2 cycle and 4 cycle small engine repair.
- Basic automotive repair skills.
- Basic computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft office applications.
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented person who can prioritize and follow through with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated individual with high degree of responsibility, sense of urgency and accountability.
- Must be a team player, who cares about the team's work and success.
- A valid Driver's License with a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to perform duties using ladders or arial platform equipment.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, up to 70 lbs.
- Must complete a successful Criminal and Credit background check.
Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Atlanta Braves https://braves.hirecentric.com