HVAC II Technician
- - Engineering
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
The role focuses on performing skilled mechanical maintenance duties in the inspection, repair, and maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems along with related BAC equipment and commercial refrigeration equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Required work schedule of first and second shift availability, weekends and holidays.
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics, preventative maintenance and repair of commercial/industrial HVAC and refrigeration equipment.
- Perform basic sheet metal duct fabrication/repair.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5 years Commercial and/or Industrial HVAC experience.
- Experience must include hands-on practical knowledge of boilers, centrifugal chillers, commercial air handling equipment, pumps, DDC controls, refrigeration equipment.
- Experience in the operation/maintenance of Automated Logic Controls a plus.
- Strong electrical, mechanical and HVAC trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Experience in compressor change out.
- Basic computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, organized and detail-oriented person who can prioritize and follow through with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated individual with high degree of responsibility, sense of urgency and accountability
- Must be a team player, who cares about the team's work and success
- Must complete a successful Criminal and Credit background check
- A valid Driver's License with a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to perform duties using ladders or aerial platform equipment.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, up to 70 lbs.
- Must complete Background Check
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media