Fall Marketing Intern - The Battery Atlanta
- - The BATTERY ATLANTA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Part Time
JOB TITLE: Marketing Intern
DEPARTMENT: Braves Development Co., LLC - Property Management
LOCATION: The Battery Atlanta – Atlanta, GA
REPORTS TO: Senior Director of Marketing
The Marketing intern is responsible to assist in the execution of the overall strategic marketing direction of The Battery Atlanta to meet business and marketing objectives, while improving customer and tenant perception of the asset.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Under the direction of the Senior Director of Marketing, support and execute administrative elements as well as sponsorship/event deals, set up and attend special events.
- Assist and support Marketing Coordinator by with tourism programs, assist in creating, distributing correspondence internally to all tenants. Coordinate and implement on-site event logistics
- Assist under the direction of the marketing coordinator in the collecting and execution of social media content aligning with the overall marketing social media strategy.
- Support Marketing Coordinator in managing the local production and use of all social media outlets, digital data archives, and on-site collateral including weekly inventory verification, updating and posting when necessary.
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of The Battery Atlanta mixed use development and partner programs.
- Under the direction of the Senior Director of Marketing work with the Braves internal departments as it pertains to The Battery Atlanta, team and stadium goals.
- Develop relationships with retailers as an extension of the marketing team.
- Support Marketing department with the creation and execution of all marketing collateral to include but not limited to placing signage throughout property, distributing communication and collateral to retailers, tracking and ensuring delivery of such collateral, etc.
- Provides support and assistance to other departments as requested and approved by Marketing Director, participate in team meetings and ensures compliance with all property management policies and procedures.
- Must be a recent college graduate
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative under tight deadlines
- Superior ability to effectively communicate verbally, visually, and in writing are essential
- Meets commitments, produces accurate work, solution oriented and results driven
- Must complete a successful background check
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.braves.com/employment
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media