2019 Ballpark Tours Trainee
- - Trainee Program - Ballpark Tours
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Ballpark Tours Trainee – Group Sales
Position description includes but is not limited to:
- Proactively sell SunTrust Park tours to new groups, including corporate, school, convention, and church groups, along with conferences, camps, tournaments, senior centers, etc.
- Work directly with ticket sales and CRM departments to compile appropriate sales leads
- Coordinate VIP and group tours, including email confirmations, payments, and all email/phone correspondence.
- Create daily schedules and submit to security
- Provide tours to guests/groups on specified days throughout the year
- All other duties as assigned
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in sales or sports-related fields
- Strong time management, communication and organizational skills
- Must be outgoing and personable and be able to memorize and follow a tour script
- Must work well with children and large groups and be able to walk over one mile for each tour
- Majority of hours will be Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Will be required to work some weekends for tours and special events
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Atlanta Braves https://braves.hirecentric.com