2019 Ballpark Tours Trainee
- - Trainee Program - Ballpark Tours
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Ballpark Tours Trainee – Group Sales
Position description includes but is not limited to:
- Proactively sell SunTrust Park tours to new groups, including corporate, school, convention, and church groups, along with conferences, camps, tournaments, senior centers, etc.
- Work directly with ticket sales and CRM departments to compile appropriate sales leads
- Coordinate VIP and group tours, including email confirmations, payments, and all email/phone correspondence.
- Create daily schedules and submit to security
- Provide tours to guests/groups on specified days throughout the year
- All other duties as assigned
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in sales or sports-related fields
- Strong time management, communication and organizational skills
- Must be outgoing and personable and be able to memorize and follow a tour script
- Must work well with children and large groups and be able to walk over one mile for each tour
- Majority of hours will be Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Will be required to work some weekends for tours and special events
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media