2019 Entertainment & Events Trainee
- - Trainee Program - Entertainment
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Entertainment & Events Trainee
Position description includes but is not limited to:
- Track and input entertainment team payroll hours. Manage attendance points.
- Schedule entertainment teams for all games and events.
- Facilitate ticket and credential requests for Entertainment & Events.
- Assist the Mascot Coordinator with operations of the BLOOPER program.
- Maintain inventory and green room spaces for the entertainment teams, theme nights, and special events. Supply orders.
- Assist with planning and execution of gamedays, as assigned.
- Assist with supervision of entertainment teams and contract performers.
- Assistant stage manage plaza show, pregame on-field, in-game activations, and post-game activations, as assigned.
- Load in bands, DJs, National Anthem groups, etc., as assigned.
- Perform gameday administrative tasks including: printing rundowns/sign-in sheets/scripts for staff; adding deliveries & visits to game rundown.
- Assign daily gameday roles for entertainment teams.
- Assist with brainstorming initiatives, as assigned.
- Assist with planning and execution of Braves events, as assigned.
- Assistant stage manager for special events as assigned.
- Liaison with Event Operations and other departments for assigned events.
- Conduct event site visits as assigned.
- Constantly ensure the entertainment teams represent the Braves brand in a positive manner.
- Act as a Braves Ambassador at all events and games.
- Attend weekly Fan Experience Staff Meetings.
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in event planning, preferably in a sports, entertainment, or hospitality setting.
- Possess high creative skills and can contribute to a brainstorming environment.
- Strong work ethic, dedication, and reliability.
- Physically capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in various outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures & rain.
- A valid driver's license is required.
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atlanta Braves https://braves.hirecentric.com