2019 CRM Operations & Development Trainee
- Trainee Program - CRM and Analytics
- Atlanta, GA, USA
CRM Operations and Development Trainee
Position description includes but is not limited to:
- Participate in review and analysis of business unit requirements.
- Design, develop and test frontend web applications built atop Salesforce.
- Develop business logic to support different business units.
- Analyzing and resolving technical problems
- Assist in development of direct marketing campaigns utilizing Salesforce
- Organize and populate the daily, weekly, and monthly analytics reporting on our CRM activities
- Configuring, implementing, and maintaining components of Salesforce CRM
- Translating business needs into queries to create lists
- All other duties as assigned
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree in CS, MIS, CIS, or related field highly preferred
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Must successfully complete a criminal and credit background check
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiarity with Java or C# preferred
- Familiarity with GIT preferred
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media