2019 Creative/Graphic Design Trainee
- Marketing - Creative
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Creative/Graphic Design Trainee
Position description includes but is not limited to:
- Work with Braves Creative team on design for marketing needs throughout the season. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with designs of graphics for social media and digital.
- Assisting with designs for printed material.
- Assisting with designs of logos.
- Assisting with designs of environmental graphics.
- Collaborate with Braves Creative team on developing concepts.
- Assisting with creative for The Battery Atlanta.
- Filling out the starting lineup board prior to each home game.
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- A degree in graphic design or related field required.
- Prior professional experience in graphic design is required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Punctual and self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Ability to collaborate and work on a team of designers.
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atlanta Braves https://braves.hirecentric.com