2019 Partnership Services Trainee
- Trainee Program - Corporate Partnerships
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Partnership Services Trainee
Position description includes but is not limited to:
- Assist the Partnership Services department in all areas including, service fulfillment and execution of special events.
- Merchandising (VIP Field Visits, First Pitches, pre-game presentations, suite nights), tickets/ticket requests, parking, print advertising, radio advertising, in-park recognition, in-game features, signage, gate giveaways, game-day/season-long promotions, Community Affairs programs, hospitality parties, youth baseball clinics, sponsor special events, drafting PowerPoint presentations and maintaining contact database, etc.
- Will be responsible for placing catering orders for corporate partner luxury suite outings, maintaining signage exposure logs and managing departmental photograph library.
- Year End Reports - keep detailed records of all partner elements and activation programs throughout year. Design, prepare and present comprehensive reports for each sponsor detailing and highlighting all elements included in their agreement as well as any additional exposure received throughout the season.
- Assist in planning and implementing Sponsor Opening Day party, Sponsor Golf Tournament, Sponsor Batting Practice/Softball game and Sponsor Movie Night.
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- College degree with an emphasis on Business, Marketing and/or Sports Management
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere and handle multiple projects at one time
- Applicant should have strong organizational skills
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media