2019 Retail Distribution Center Trainee
- - Trainee Program - Retail
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Retail Distribution Center Trainee
Position description includes but is not limited to:
- Assist in receiving merchandise deliveries-counting, tagging and labeling of merchandise in an organized manner within DC.
- Enter Purchase Orders into Retail Pro Inventory System.
- Assist in pulling distributions for retail locations.
- Assist in packing and shipping game-used, auction, and retail store orders.
- Participate in physical inventories in DC and other retail locations as needed.
- Receiving and recording shipments from UPS, FedEx, and other delivery companies.
- Ensure movement of merchandise from DC to retail locations is recorded and entered correctly into Retail Pro Inventory System.
- Assist Retail Department as needed.
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- An interest in Distribution Center processes
- Ability to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented person who can prioritize and follow through with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively and relate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds and within all levels of the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) proficiency
- Able to work long hours, overtime, weekends and occasional holidays
- Clean driving record. Transport merchandise between offsite to STP, CNN Center, and other locations as needed.
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atlanta Braves https://braves.hirecentric.com