2019 Retail Distribution Center Trainee
- - Trainee Program - Retail
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Retail Distribution Center Trainee
Position description includes but is not limited to:
- Assist in receiving merchandise deliveries-counting, tagging and labeling of merchandise in an organized manner within DC.
- Enter Purchase Orders into Retail Pro Inventory System.
- Assist in pulling distributions for retail locations.
- Assist in packing and shipping game-used, auction, and retail store orders.
- Participate in physical inventories in DC and other retail locations as needed.
- Receiving and recording shipments from UPS, FedEx, and other delivery companies.
- Ensure movement of merchandise from DC to retail locations is recorded and entered correctly into Retail Pro Inventory System.
- Assist Retail Department as needed.
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- An interest in Distribution Center processes
- Ability to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented person who can prioritize and follow through with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively and relate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds and within all levels of the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) proficiency
- Able to work long hours, overtime, weekends and occasional holidays
- Clean driving record. Transport merchandise between offsite to STP, CNN Center, and other locations as needed.
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media