2019 Social Media & Digital Marketing Trainee
- Trainee Program - Digital Marketing
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Social Media & Digital Marketing Trainee
Position description includes but is not limited to:
- Assist with social media strategy and execution across all official team accounts including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. This includes covering all team news through copy writing, photography, video and use of graphic design.
- Support in creating innovative and engaging content across all platforms for all departments. This includes but is not limited to team news, in-game updates, offseason events, organization initiatives, ticket sales initiatives, corporate partnership agreements and community events.
- Prepare recommendations for content specific to individual platforms and how to use each platform to support larger campaigns
- Development of engaging social media strategy and content for current and potential corporate partnership integration
- Monitor and identify new social media trends & best practices to ensure the Braves are at the forefront of social media initiatives. Assist with activation on new initiatives.
- Work with the marketing team on all video concepts and execution
- Assist with all internal departments on social media requests
- Manage a fluid social media content calendar
- Create social media reporting for all platforms. Use social analytics to help drive ticketing, marketing, corporate partner and social media decisions.
- Monitor all social media activity for all players on the roster, assist with player verification
- Identify team social media influencers and build a program to utilize fan voices for team & ticketing initiatives.
- Partner with guest services on all incoming customer services requests and issues on social media.
- Assist in identifying ways to monetize social media and partner with marketing on paid social assets
- Assist with initiatives for player content and social growth.
- Act as the digital marketing point of contact for all social/ digital creative requests
- Digital Marketing administrative duties as assigned
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms
- Through knowledge of the game of baseball
- Understanding of social analytics
- Creative & innovative mindset
- Passion for creating engaging content
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organized and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works well in a teamwork environment
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Ability to work long hours
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atlanta Braves https://braves.hirecentric.com