2019 Ticket Operations Trainee
- Trainee Program - Ticket Operations
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Ticket Operations Trainee
Position description includes but is not limited to:
- Assist the rapid and accurate completion of processing, printing and mailing/shipping in-house, season, group, online package, Student Achiever, Kids Club, and Smart Circle ticket orders.
- Serve as liaison between Client Services department and Ticket Office with ticketing issues that may arise throughout the day, as well as in the lobby during events.
- Assist with all aspects of financial reporting within the department.
- Respond to telephone and e-mail requests regarding tickets from all staff in a professional and timely manner.
- Serve as window seller and will call attendant during games when needed.
- Assist with off-site ticket selling events (i.e.: Turner Broadcasting employee sale, etc.)
- Process and ship ticket orders using UPS machine.
- Contribute as a team member to the overall success of the Atlanta Braves Ticket Operations Department.
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience with Archtics and Ticketmaster ticketing systems, Access Manager (FanTM) bar coding system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work extended or irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be comfortable interacting with the general public and co-workers in a fast paced atmosphere.
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atlanta Braves https://braves.hirecentric.com