BMT I - Maintenance Technician
- - Engineering
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Required work schedule, available for first shift, second shift, weekends and holidays.
- Perform basic building maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, painting, masonry, roofing, small engine repairs and a variety of other building maintenance work.
- Required to operate a variety of hand, power shop tools and equipment.
- Assist with special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
- One year of basic construction or building maintenance experience.
- Basic small engine and automotive repair skills.
- Basic computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft office applications.
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented person who can prioritize and follow through with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated individual with high degree of responsibility, sense of urgency and accountability
- Must be a team player, who cares about the team's work and success
- Must complete a successful Criminal and Credit background check
- A valid Driver's License with a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to perform duties using ladders or arial platform equipment.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, up to 70 lbs.
- Must complete Background Check
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunitiy Employer
Atlanta Braves https://braves.hirecentric.com