Digital Marketing Coordinator
- - Marketing
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Position Overview: The Digital Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation of key marketing initiatives across multiple digital platforms, including but not limited to web, mobile and social.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the Braves lead for digital production of all front-office initiatives (including ticket sales, marketing, community, etc.)
- Serve as production liaison between internal stakeholders and Major League Baseball digital production teams to ensure timely deployment of relevant content tied to core KPI's.
- Manage the content across Braves.com and work with all internal departments on compiling information and brand copywriting for the club's website.
- Manage overall website strategy and how to seamlessly tie in multiple initiatives most efficiently
- Manage the relationship with Major League Baseball for the MLB Ballpark app. Duties include concepting and implementing app features (game day information, gaming, check-in offers, AR, etc.) and lead the promotion of the app to drive downloads, usage and mobile ticket entry.
- Serve as the marketing lead on creating and promoting mobile-first ticketing platforms with vendor Experience.
- Assist in creating and monitoring social content, both in-game and non-baseball related events
- Social calendar creation and management.
- Assist in ideation and launch of new social initiatives.
- Assist in social media reporting.
In addition to the general requirements, the ideal candidate will possess:
- A digital and social native with a high-level of comfort and knowledge of key platforms.
- Proven examples of digital and social media marketing and engagement experience.
- Familiarity with digital trends and technology, sports and popular culture.
- A robust skill-set, including exceptional oral, written, and visual communication skills, organization, digital analytics.
- A highly organized self-starter.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work extended or irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Requires strong attention to detail, strong organization skills and managing multiple projects at once
- Creative and innovative mindset.
- Holds a strong regard for teamwork.
- Must complete a successful background check
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.