2019 Braves Development Company Marketing Trainee (The Battery Atlanta)
- - The BATTERY ATLANTA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
The Marketing trainee is responsible for assisting in the execution of the overall strategic marketing direction of The Battery Atlanta to meet business and marketing objectives, while improving customer and tenant perception of the asset.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support and execute administrative elements for the Marketing Department including execution of sponsorship/event deals, contracts, set up and special events.
- Assist and support with tourism and outreach programs, including creating and distributing correspondence internally to all tenants.
- Assist in manage the local production and use of all social media outlets, digital data archives, and on-site collateral including weekly inventory verification, updating and posting when necessary.
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of The Battery Atlanta mixed use development and partner programs.
- Develop relationships with retailers as an extension of the marketing team.
- Support Marketing department with the creation and execution of all marketing collateral to include but not limited to placing signage throughout property, distributing communication and collateral to retailers, tracking and ensuring delivery of such collateral, etc.
- Provides support and assistance to other departments as requested and approved by Marketing Director, participate in team meetings and ensures compliance with all property management policies and procedures.
- Under the direction of the Senior Director of Marketing engage in inter-departmental project management as needs dictate
- Must be a recent college graduate
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate verbally, visually, and in writing are essential
- Meets commitments, produces accurate work, solution oriented and results driven
- Ability to work Braves home games, long hours, weekends and occasional holidays as needed.
- Must complete a successful background check
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media