Manager, Accounting - Braves Development Company, LLC
- - Accounting
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Position Overview: Experienced accounting professional, ideally with public accounting experience, who will be responsible for the financial close process for the real estate entities associated with Braves Development Co., LLC.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform and/or supervise accounting duties related to the month-end close, including preparation and/or review of journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial reporting.
- Manage, coach and develop direct report.
- Support technical accounting with the implementation of new accounting standards
- Meet with business partners and Finance to discuss accruals, forecasts, and budgets
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly reporting schedules
- Other Ad Hoc requests from the business or finance leaders.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 6+ years accounting experience
- Real estate industry experience a plus
- BS or BBA in accounting required
- CPA required
- Strong experience in US GAAP, Financial Statement preparation, and SOX requirements
- Thorough knowledge of accounting policies, practices and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with others
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyze, organize, summarize, and articulate complex financial information
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently and in collaboration with others, in order to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Participate in process improvement and productivity projects to drive continuous improvement in the accounting functional area through documentation, cross-training and automation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing
- Must complete a successful background check
ANLBC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer