Manager, Accounting - Commercial Real Estate
- - Accounting
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Experienced accounting professional, ideally with public accounting experience, who will be responsible for the financial close process for the real estate entities associated with Braves Development Co., LLC.
- Perform and/or supervise accounting duties related to the month-end close, including preparation and/or review of journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial reporting.
- Manage, coach and develop direct report.
- Support technical accounting with the implementation of new accounting standards
- Meet with business partners and Finance to discuss accruals, forecasts, and budgets
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly reporting schedules
- Other Ad Hoc requests from the business or finance leaders.
- BS or BBA in Accounting required
- CPA required
- 6+ years accounting experience
- Real estate industry experience
- Strong experience in US GAAP, Financial Statement preparation, and SOX requirements
- Thorough knowledge of accounting policies, practices and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with others
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyze, organize, summarize, and articulate complex financial information
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently and in collaboration with others, in order to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Participate in process improvement and productivity projects to drive continuous improvement in the accounting functional area through documentation, cross-training and automation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing
- Must complete a successful background check
ANLBC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media