Coordinator, Partnership Services
- - Corporate Partnerships
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Responsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Act as the primary liaison between key partners and the Atlanta Braves organization to facilitate execution of partnership agreements for the Atlanta Braves and their various entities, including SunTrust Park, The Battery Atlanta, and The Coca-Cola Roxy Theater.
- Collaborate with sales and service department to ensure a full understanding of partner marketing objectives and strategic priorities
- Coordinate with internal departments to properly execute contractual marketing assets received by partners
- Manage all aspects of partnership accounts, including but not limited to: marketing rights, stadium signage, game day and in-market activation radio/digital/print media, hospitality, community affair assets, and special events
- Work closely with internal Marketing department to pitch and execute annual campaigns to partners in an effort to activate programs in Braves territory outside of SunTrust Park that enhances the team's exposure in the Braves marketing footprint. This includes OOH, digital activations, POS, retail presence, ticket promotions, and other creative ideations.
- Collaborate with other members of Partnership Services team to build season-long activation report to showcase annual partnership marketing report
- Keep detailed planning records, partner contract information, and key account material using Salesforce system
- Design, produce, and present detailed end of season recap reports showing proof of performance for each partner highlighting all elements included in their agreement, as well as any additional exposure received throughout their partnership
- Coordinate and assist in high-level hospitality events to show appreciation to partners for their support including Spring Training Trip, Partner Golf Tournament, Movie Night, etc. In addition, execute various contractual partner events as assigned throughout the season including clinics, batting practices, etc.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree required (Business, Sports Management, or related field preferred)
- Understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures and an ability to relate well with individuals of different backgrounds who can connect with various professional levels.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and occasional holidays in all types of weather conditions
- 3 – 5 years of Experience with a Professional Team or Agency relating to corporate partnerships
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, with working knowledge of Salesforce and Digideck preferred
- Excellent communications skills needed – interpersonal, written and verbal
- Analytical skills, project management skills and must be detail oriented
- Working knowledge of sports and hospitality industries
- Team player and self-starter able to take their own initiative
- Personable and outgoing, with a creative way of thinking about partnerships
- Ability to move and lift boxes up to 25 pounds
- Must complete a successful background check
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Atlanta Braves https://braves.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media