Maintenance Technician - The Battery Atlanta
- - The BATTERY ATLANTA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
SUMMARY: Enhancing the property value while responsible for performing all activities related to the maintenance of assigned properties (i.e. grounds, buildings, electrical/utility systems, etc.), and performing other duties as assigned in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Applies knowledge of building operating systems such as HVAC, security and sprinkler systems, fire alarms, plumbing, heating, electrical and any other related setup to perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and/or repairs.
- Performs mechanical, preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment as needed.
- Applies proper construction and maintenance techniques and ability to use power and hand tools to perform repairs/maintenance/renovation.
- Responds to emergency situations under any adverse working conditions, and makes informed and accurate decisions.
- Identifies and reports unusual or hazardous situations to management to preserve the structural integrity of the building.
- Maintains building Exterior & Interior by painting, cleaning and performing other necessary upkeep duties as scheduled.
- Roof maintenance as required including removal and cleaning of debris
- Assist, maintain and clean all exterior fountains, pumps and strainers
- Responds to complaints in a professional manner as appropriate.
- Responds to on call after hours emergencies, Position requires rotation of on call duties for repairs and special events
- Monitors maintenance/repair related supplies and report needs to management.
- Must be able to work with heights and lift equipment.
- Maintains equipment, supplies and company vehicles in good working order.
- Follows job related safety regulations as prescribed by training guidelines.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Must be flexible and available to work weekends & holidays. Weekend shift is required.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in onsite property maintenance repair for mixed use properties (i.e. residential, retail or office).
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple requests and be able to prioritize in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with a positive approach
- Must complete a successful background check
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.