- - Fan Experience (Production)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
The Atlanta Braves seeks a creative storyteller to serve in a leading role in our content creation process. This position will work directly with the Director of Production and the Vice President of Fan Experience as a Producer and Editor to conceptualize and create high quality content for the Atlanta Braves organizational needs. This highly creative position will develop scripts and edit videos and features to enhance the Fan Experience and support the marketing needs of the organization. This position will also support events in both SunTrust Park as well as The Battery Atlanta.
This person will be required to produce content which involves lighting and shooting interviews, gathering b-roll, editing and color correcting.
This position requires a high level of creativity and independent thinking while being a major contributor of ideas throughout the season. This person must be available Monday through Friday and occasional weekends and holidays. During the season, this person will be required to work Braves home games. Some travel required.
• Must have at least 5 years of editing experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.
• Must have 5 years of experience with ENG shooting, lighting, and audio.
• Must have 5 years of experience writing and developing scripts. Please upload your showreel & portfolio link.
• Ability to take creative direction but work independently is essential.
• Experience editing short and long form programming: Spots, Feature Videos, Teases, PSA's, Music Videos, Training Videos, etc.
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
• Extensive knowledge of Braves History and general baseball knowledge required, (i.e., statistics, game scoring, terminology, current roster).
• Individual should be very creative and have strong listening and oral communication skills.
• Live video production experience (i.e., event or news production) is a plus.
• Possess a Team Player mentality.
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media