- - Engineering
- Atlanta , GA, USA
- Full Time
Position: Plumber II
Reports to: Director, Engineering
Position Overview: The role focuses on performing skilled plumbing maintenance duties in the operation, inspection, repair, and maintenance of commercial plumbing systems including; domestic hot/cold water, pumping, natural gas, drainage, waste, sewer lift stations, water fountains, backflow devices, irrigation and fire sprinkler systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics, preventative maintenance and repair of commercial/industrial plumbing systems, piping and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics and technical documents.
- Ability to install/replace copper, PVC, threaded iron pipe and cast-iron pipe.
- Proficient in the use of electric and hand plumbing tools/equipment.
- Proficient in utilizing drain cleaning equipment.
- Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Engineering Department.
- Ability to utilize a computerized work order system to maintain accurate records of material and labor used to complete assignments.
- Required work schedule of first, second and third shift availability, w and so weekends and holidays.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- 5 years commercial and/or industrial plumbing experience.
- Basic computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, organized and detail-oriented person who can prioritize and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated individual with high degree of responsibility, sense of urgency and accountability.
- Ability to communicate effectively with oral and written communications.
- Must be a team player, who cares about the team's work and success.
- A valid Driver's License with a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to perform duties using ladders or aerial platform equipment.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, up to 70 lbs.
- Must complete a successful Criminal and Credit background check.
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Follow Us On Social Media